Dylan Kennelly is a born and raised Southern Nevada native with the city coursing through his veins. He grew up in Boulder City and has made homes across the valley including Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, and Summerlin. He attended UNLV, where he received his bachelor’s in business management with a specialization in finance.
Dylan’s passion to provide others the luxury and opportunities of his hometown led him to real estate. After launching his new career, he knew he needed to learn the business from the best. He decided to pursue Bret Runion as his powerhouse real estate mentor. Shadowing Bret and the team at Desert Sun Realty provided Dylan with decades of industry knowledge that have catapulted him to fast and furious success.
Within the first three years of his career with Desert Sun Realty, Dylan was recognized in the top 7% of over 14,000 Clark County Realtors. He doesn’t just close the transaction, though. He builds a relationship with each deal. Because of Dylan’s affable personality and results-driven character, over a third of his clients are repeats or referrals.
Dylan’s the man you work with when you’re looking for transparency and efficiency. He prides himself on his commitment to the client, living by the rules of honest communication and bold determination. He’s earned his reputation as a proficient negotiator by advocating for his client’s interests first and foremost. He recognizes the emotions involved with moving homes, and it’s his mission to make the process as smooth as possible:
“My job has three parts: to anticipate my clients’ needs, to deliver creative and innovative solutions, and to exceed expectations. The process for buying and selling a home is already in place. It’s my goal to make that process simple, streamlined, and stress-free. And let’s have some fun while we do it.”
Dylan’s network of resources paired with his creative zest make him the go-to for complex and sophisticated situations. As a local, Dylan has built an expansive network in the valley. His connections provide a wealth of knowledge and services that augment his own breadth of expertise. In addition, he loves experimenting with new technologies to help market the home you’re selling or to discover “the perfect hidden gem” when buying.
For fun, you’ll find Dylan trying out new tech gadgets, researching biohacks, or reading personal development and investing books. He also enjoys exploring exotic locations, so don’t be surprised if he asks about your favorite travel experience.
With a love for Southern Nevada and its residents, Dylan is excited to open the door to the next phase in your life.
- Obtained Broker-Associate license in the first year of career
- Achieved the top 7% of 14,000+ GLVAR agents within 3 years
- Endorsed and supported by one of the most sought after brokerages in the Vegas valley – Desert Sun Realty
- Work directly with Bret Runion, Henderson and Boulder City’s top-selling agent (160+ transactions a year)
- Completed over 180 hours of real estate education courses
- Studied 20+ books related to selling, buying, marketing, and investing in real estate
- MASSIVE network of trusted contractors for all types of work
- Exposure to exceptionally creative real estate transactions
- Remarkably experienced support staff
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution by Dr. David Hames – 75 Hours
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss (top FBI hostage negotiator)
- Mastering Influence by Tony Robbins – 10 Day Course
- Straight Line Negotiation by Jordan Belfort
Finance and Investing
- Specialization in Finance from UNLV
- Personally bought, leased, and sold investment property
- Read 40+ books on investing and investment strategies
- Business Mastery by Tony Robbins – 6 Day Intensive Course